Weeping Eczema Treatment. http://www.vanisheczema.net Eczema treatment is necessary for anyone prone to the condition. http://www.vanisheczema.net If you do not know, eczema is a result of inflammation of your epidermis which causes redness of certain areas of skin, itching, irritation, lumps and at times open sores. It is caused by a lot of factors such as allergies, sensitivities, immunological reactions, even infection. In fact in many ways eczema continues to be a mystery for the scientific world as no certain cause is documented. As wide ranging as the causes of eczema are, the treatment options are also varied.
1. Medication - Doctors often prescribe medications which relieve the itchiness and other forms of irritation which accompany eczema. The most common medicines prescribed are mild and strong topical corticosteroids. These are to be applied over the skin sparingly. Antihistamines and antibiotics also form part of eczema treatment.
2. Application of Moisturizers - Since eczema is often characterized by the dryness of skin, liberal application of moisturizers form an important part of any eczema treatment. Only unscented moisturizers should be used since scented products may worsen the condition. It may also be better to check for allergies instead of plunging head on.
3. UV Light Therapy - Though rarely, exposure to ultraviolet light is also used as an eczema treatment option. There are side effects since UV light is not exactly safe. Even skin cancer may result from exposure to UV light.
4. Bathing in Sea Water - Sea water has been found to be an effective eczema treatment option probably due to its antiseptic properties. Before you plunge into the sea, remember that the salt causes considerable amount of discomfort.
5. Oatmeal Baths - Using oatmeal in bathwater is also a very useful eczema treatment option and thankfully one without side effects or burning sensations. You could also use topical creams which contain oats. It is better to make sure that you are not allergic to oat or that it won't increase the flare before you start on the treatment.
If untreated, eczema can cause a lot of complications including open sores and risks of infection. Some of these infections are life threatening and can cost you your life if left untreated. It causes life long scars as well. Also, eczema causes sleep disturbances in a majority of the kids who have it. Beyond this there are psychological effects of having eczema and the related scars and other problems. Children especially are prone to behavioral problems due to eczema. Hence do not leave eczema untreated. http://www.vanisheczema.net
Tags: Weeping Eczema Treatment, psoriasis, skin, disorder, eczema, remedy, dermatitis, treatment, best, cream, natural, remedies, cure, atopic, dermatology, sympotms, babies, baby, disease, soap, allergy, homemmade, oinment, oil, lotion, itching, moisturiser, Cure For Eczema