How to Get Rid of Eczema : Tips 5 Home Remedy for Eczema. How to Get Rid of Eczema : Tips 5 Home Remedy for Eczema
http://bit.ly/GetRidofEczema Learn How to get rid of eczema fast at home naturally.
The eczema is an acute or chronic inflammation of the skin that generates symptoms such as itching, swelling and redness, which may be caused by allergy.
It can affect individuals of all ages, but are most common in children and health professionals who tend to wash their hands with antiseptic soap, which can injure the skin.
Causes of eczema
Atopic dermatitis is caused by a skin reaction similar to an allergy.
The reaction causes redness and swelling.
People with atopic dermatitis may be more sensitive because their skin has lack of some proteins.
Atopic dermatitis is most common in children.
You can begin 2 to 6 months old.
The people with atopic dermatitis are often positive on allergy skin test.
However, atopic dermatitis is not caused by an allergy.
The following are the factors that can aggravate the symptoms of atopic dermatitis:
1. Allergy to pollen, mold, dust mites and animal dander;
2. Cold and dry air in winter;
3. Seasonal flu and colds;
4. Contact with irritants or chemicals;
5. Contact with raw materials such as wool;
6. Dry skin;
7. Stress emotional;
8. Pregnancy, atopic dermatitis may appear or worsen during this period;
9. Wipe the skin off after taking many baths;
10. Swimming for a long time in the pool;
11. Climate too hot or too cold or Moved temperature;
12. In case of holiday on the beach you need to be careful because if the disease is in the acute phase, the salinity and the sun can aggravate the situation.
If the dermatitis is in remission the baby may have an improvement in a beach house.
13. Perfumes or dyes added to the soaps or lotions to the skin.
14. Research shows that it is a disease that has a component psychic in the emergence of atopic dermatitis.
Treatment for eczema
The treatment for eczema can be done with:
Using an allergy remedy to soothe the itching and facilitate sleep;
Use ointment or cream Steroid drugs such as hydrocortisone;
Consumption of antibiotics medicines for bacterial infections.
During treatment the patient should keep the skin hydrated, since dry skin is one of the risk factors for eczema.
http://bit.ly/GetRidofEczema I Cured Eczema Easily, Permanently & In Just 3 Days! I'll Show You How!
Please Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5fcJtvVhrQdqHhRXcNJqSA/videos
Other Web: http://homeremedyhealthcare.com
Tags: How to Get Rid of Eczema : Tips 5 Home Remedy for Eczema, how to get rid of eczema, home remedies for eczema, treatment for eczema, how to cure eczema, natural remedies for eczema, eczema home remedies, home remedy for eczema, natural eczema treatment, best treatment for eczema, How to Treat Eczema on Face, Baby Eczema Treatment